Dreamweaver Surfing Adventures
The best charter of it's type doing this trip!
With over 10 years experience in surf charters, Dreamweaver offers quality, affordable surfing charters & tours, from Bali to Nusa Lembongan, Lombok, & Sumbawa. Dreamweaver is an Australian owned, 80ft traditional Indonesian Jukung and was designed specifically for surf charters. Dreamweaver has undergone major renovations and improvements to make her probably the best value surf charter boat currently operating out of Bali.
There are a few other boats that run trips in Bali but Dreamweaver is the only boat capable of getting you to all those uncrowded waves along the South coast of Lombok, taking this route saves around 36 hrs of travelling time per trip and means that you will surf every day of the trip, rather than wasting valuable time steaming around the north side of Lombok. It also means you will surf at a lot more breaks, and with a lot less crowds than on any other boat, their trips are 7 days / 7 nights in length which is a day longer than all other boats in Bali.
You will surf Nusa Lembongan, Cenigan’s, Desert Point, Scar Reef, Super Sucks, YoYo's, Ekas Bay, Mawi, Grupuk, Air Guling and a few choice secret spots.
Dreamweaver sleeps up to 15 guests comfortably, although they prefer to keep the number of guests down to 12, to save overcrowding in the surf. There is ample storage space for packs and surfboards, a large, covered, open air dining/chilling out area, and an air conditioned lounge. There is a DVD player and 32 inch Flat Screen LCD TV with a huge range of movies. For those who want to keep in touch with friends and family they also have Free WIFI internet throughout the boat. She has split system air conditioning, a western style flushing toilet, and bathroom with fresh water shower. The fully equipped galley is separate from the living area. They have 240 volt power with international adaptors for charging video cameras and appliances and full safety equipment including life jackets, a comprehensive first aid kit, 20 man life raft, and EPIRB Emergancy Beacon. They have a 32 inch LCD flat screen TV in the main lounge area, CD/DVD player, and a stereo with iPod connection on the top deck under the huge covered roof area.
Dreamweaver is powered by a 250hp diesel engine, this enables her to be faster (less travel time between waves), safer (no large amounts of flammable fuel, as on outboard powered boats), and more reliable. They also have a 4 metre aluminium tender powered by a 25hp outboard to get you from the boat to the waves and back. There is also a ski rope so you can go wake boarding.
CONTACT ONE OUR FRIENDLY CONSULTANTS ON 07 55 279 855 | INFO@SURFTHEEARTH.COM.AU
Captain & Crew
Dreamweaver is Australian owned and operated, with over 10 years experience in surf charters.
Their highly experienced Captain and crew have complete knowledge of all conditions, tides, swells and winds, ensuring that you arrive safely and comfortably to the best surfing locations, and with the aid of GPS chart plotter / depth sounder, and powerful spotlights they are able to do most of the travelling during the night while you are sleeping (or partying), so you get more time at each break.
Included in the package are transfers from your hotel anywhere in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban or Sanur to the boat in Serangan Harbour. They don’t just supply three meals a day but offer unlimited food, soft drinks and bottled water, and 5 free Bintang Beers per day, extra beer is also available on request. They even have a very talented member of the crew who can offer massages to soothe those aches and pains after a hard day of surfing.
- 14 large bunk style beds in an air conditioned cabin.
- Length: 23 meters (80ft).
- Beam: 4.5 meters.
- Year built - 1998.
- Builder: Custom hand-built in Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia.
- Vessel type: Traditional Jukung monohull modified with a keel, stabilizers, and no outriggers.
- Construction: hardwood / fiberglass.
- Engine: Marinised Mitsubishi 6D22 6cylinder 250 hp diesel.
- Cruising Speed: 8-10 knots.
- Maximum Speed: 12 knots (Depending on ocean conditions).
- Gearbox: American Twin Disc marine hydraulic, rated for up to 450hp.
- Generator: Kubota 10 kva diesel, plus Yamaha 5 kva 240 volt.
- Water: 1500 litres in 2 tanks.
- Tender: 4 metre aluminium with 25 hp Yamaha Outboard.
- VHF Marine radio and 2 handheld VHF radios.
- Garmin GPS Chart Plotter / Depth Sounder.
- Free WIFI Internet
- Mobile phone.
- 20 Man Inflatable Life Raft equipped with full food and water supplies
- Emergency EPIRB locater beacon.
- Lifejackets: 20.
- Life rafts and Life rings: 6 (capacity of 20 persons).
- Fire Extinguishers: 4.
- Comprehensive first-aid kit.
- Automatic bilge pumps.
- Basic fishing equipment and snorkeling equipment.